sunny dayWhat are some tips that you can use at sunny days:
- AKON- SUNNY DAY
- THE BEATLES- HERE COMES THE SUN
- TAYLOR SWIFT- MINE
- MINDLESS BEHAVIOR- MY GIRL
- CRIS BROWN- BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE
- SIXPENCE NONE THE RICHER- KISS ME
- NEW FOUND GLORY- ITS NOT YOUR FAULT
- ALL AMERICAN REJECTS- MOVE ALONG
- MILEY CYRUS- SEVEN THINGS
- SUMMER LOVE- REMEMBER
36 Fun Things to Do in the Summer
How to Keep from Being Bored When It's Sunny Outside
- Make ice cream sandwiches.
- Sell your old stuff at a garage sale. You'll clean out your room and make a little cash at the same time.
- See one of those big blockbuster summer movies. Bonus points if it's in 3-D.
- Build sandcastles on the beach.
- Get a job.
- Go for a walk (or a jog, or a run) in the park.
- Make a bird feeder and wait for someone to stop by and check it out. (It'll probably be a bird.)
- Fill up some of your community service hours.
- Help out in your parents' garden. Or start a little garden of your own. (How about growing some blueberries?)
- Lay out by the public pool (with plenty of sunscreen on, of course).
- Get together with some friends and make a movie. Don't forget to write a script, make costumes and pick the best location. Or if you're flying solo, go to a local event and make a documentary about it.
- Go to an outdoor concert.
- Make popsicles in fancy flavors. Eat them all yourself, or set up a stand and sell them to passers-by.
- Read a good book in a hammock (which everyone knows is the best place to read good books).
- Play some tennis. If you don't have access to the court, just play in your driveway, or against your garage door (with your parents' permission, of course).
- Take your poor dog on a walk.
- Learn how to breakdance.
- Go to a farmers' market. Buy at least one weird thing you've never eaten before.
- Have a water balloon toss. Or, if you're not that civil, a water balloon fight.
- Go to an outdoor yoga class.
- Start a band.
- Collect pretty seashells at the beach. Turn them into a sand casting.
- Get on your bike and ride (destination: ice cream cones).
- Take photos of all the pretty summer flowers around your town. Turn it into a photo collage.
- Make friendship bracelets for all of your closest friends.
- Go to a baseball game. If there are no major league teams near you, go to a minor league game - the tickets are cheaper, and the games are just as exciting.
- Go to the zoo. Wave at all the monkeys.
- Learn how to skateboard. If you know how to skateboard, learn how to rollerskate. If you know how to rollerskate, learn how to ride a unicycle.
- Contribute a true story to Teen Advice (shameless plug).
- Fire up the barbecue and grill a pizza.
- Go on a walking tour of your town's historical district. Or if there aren't any tours offered, just walk around and make stuff up.
- Make a tasty mocktail and sip it outside on a hot day.
- Make plans with a friendly acquaintance from school whom you like but never really hang out with.
- See how many laps you can swim in a row. Keep practicing. Then see how many you can do by the end of the summer.
- Teach yourself the dance routine from Thriller. It's like "Single Ladies" but more terrifying.
- Send long letters to your out-of-town friends. But first, do some of the stuff on this list so you have something to brag about.
What are some tips that you can use at rainy days:
top rainy day songs